Thursday 22 November 2012

More Than One Million FB Fans For Kajal Aggarwal




Kajal has crossed the 1 million fans milestone on her official Facebook page, making her the first female lead actor from South India to do so.
Kajal said that, “I think Facebook is a great platform to connect with my fans and interact with them. Facebook has just got the world so much closer and conversations flow so easily. Social Media is a very good medium for actors to express their views and share a slice of their life with their fans. While for fans, it is another way of getting a little more up-close and personal with any personality that they admire. Also through my Facebook page I get so many reviews and feedback on my movies, roles, acting and style that it really sometimes makes me aware of my strengths and weaknesses as an actor.  I do personally interact with my fans, as and when time permits I also reply to their comments and post pictures regularly.”

Even I'm 1 Among those 1 Million Fans.............:P

No comments:

Post a Comment